Friday, August 9, 2013

I'm baaaaaack

Clearly I am horrible about keeping up my blog! Here goes my attempt to keep it up! I have started a new business called Remmy & Co where all of my pinterest dreams come to life...  Well, most of my pinterest dreams. There are things I pin that, if I am being honest, I will never ever do. Instead of blowing this blog up with every project I have done in the last several months today, I will start with today's little project---- drum roll please----- The burlap passport cover! My sweet cousin is going to Spain in a few weeks (and I am not jealous at all because that wouldn't be nice) and she wanted something to carry her stamped up travel book! I, of course, wanted to make her dream a reality and started searching the web for tutorials. I found a good one at Handmade is better and after a few attempts and some sizing adjustments came up with this---
It is lined with the aqua chevron fabric seen in the background and I must say I am happy with how it turned out! If only I could fit inside and join her on her amazing adventure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment