Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Birthdays Galore

I feel like I hardly have time to breathe from the time school starts until about January 1st with everything that occurs in those months. Emmy's birthday is at the end of August, Andy's is in September and then Cohen's birthday is the beginning of October. Basically it is one event after another to plan! I have to admit I do love it a little bit, but it does seem to keep me super busy (and my house messier than I would like). Right now, I am working on a super hero party for Cohen and with every project I finish, he gets more and more excited. There are so many great ideas on pinterest that I wanted to tackle!! Here is a pic of boxes I covered with tissue paper to make buildings. They will be the center piece on our table. I hope Co loves his party!

No comments:

Post a Comment