Thursday, October 24, 2013

Flags and Fall

I love October. SO much. The cooler air, the leaves, the fact that a hoodie can be totally appropriate attire and pumpkin everything. It also means the best time of year is right around the corner- Holidays! Anyway, I had a lovely friend ask me to make her a burlap yard flag that she had seen. I was happy to do it and when I posted a pic on my facebook page, Remmy & Co,  they were quite a hit! She loves monograms probably more than I do and has great taste! Her flag is super cute and I wanted one of my own. I am selfish like that when it comes to cute things.
I had been inspired this fall porch I pinned on Pinterest last year and an orange version of this yard flag would complete the look! 
I love her door so much. And I just want to sit on the rocking chair and enjoy what I imagine is a great view. My attempt at re-creating this included a monogram my mother in law bought me last Christmas. It took 10 months for me to put it to good use (what a shame!) but it worked perfectly!
Here is my yard flag as well-- you can get one custom made for you in the colors you like for only $20 at Remmy & Co


I love custom orders like this one---
Happy fall y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment